Access Your Money on the Go
ALTA gives you the option of accessing your account either via mobile banking on your smart phone or other mobile device or via online banking on your laptop or desktop computer. Mobile banking is available to ALTA customers who have signed up for Online Banking, signed up for Mobile Banking and have downloaded the ALTA Mobile Banking App and have a mobile device with internet access or the ability to text.
Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
With Mobile Banking, You Can:View Demo
Check your account balances
View your account history
Requirements for Accessing Mobile Banking:
- An account with ALTA that has access to Online Banking
- A smartphone that has access to the internet*
To Sign Up for Access:
- Log into your ALTA Online Banking account
- Select the “User Services” tab
- Select “Mobile Enrollment” and follow steps as prompted
- Download the ALTA Mobile Banking App onto your mobile device from your mobile device app store
- Login with your usual ALTA Online Banking access ID and passcode. You will then receive connectivity to your accounts.
* Depending on your rate plan, internet browsing charges may be incurred. Please check with your service provider before accessing our services on your mobile device.